The Vietnamese American Community of the USA
PROTESTING AND CONDEMNING THE VIETNAMESE COMMUNISTS’ GIVING AWAY THE NATIONAL LAND TO CHINA
- According to the recent news, the Vietnamese Communist Government has submitted to its Puppet Congress the Bill establishing Special Administrative and Economic Zones for Van Don, Van Phong, and Phu Quoc areas, which, in reality, are to be ceded to Communist China for 99 years. This is the second time the Bill has been submitted and may be voted on by the Congress on June 15; and
- For the past decades, the Communist Government of Vietnam has repeatedly proffered our national land and sea to Communist China, the Vietnamese People’s archenemy. The threat of the fourth colonization of Vietnam by our historical enemy from the north is clear and imminent. The establishment of the three Special Administrative and Economic Zones for Communist China is but another step the Vietnam Communist Party has taken to sell our territorial sovereignty to China; and
- Vietnam’s over four-thousand-year history consists of numerous courageous, unyielding, and daring battles that repeatedly defeated the more powerful armies from the north. Every inch of our national land is mixed with the blood of millions of Vietnamese soldiers through generations from our first founding fathers, the Hong Bangs, to this day; and
- The three Special Administrative and Economic Zones are positioned at strategically important locations, which, along with the Islands in the South China Sea that it has already occupied, would enable Communist China to control not only Vietnam but also Southeast Asia.
Therefore, we, the Vietnamese American Community of the United States hereby:
- Strongly condemn and make it known to the international and domestic public opinion the dishonorable and defamatory actions of Vietnamese Communists who are committed to selling our fatherland and acting as a China’s myrmidon.
- Ask the members of the National Assembly of Communist Vietnam, if still carrying the Vietnamese blood and conscience, to reject the bill mentioned above to avoid being condemned by future generations.
- Call on the Vietnamese People within the country, for the fate of the Fatherland, to simultaneously stand up to thwart the attempt of Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) to sell our country to Communist China.
- Recommend overseas Vietnamese communities and associations to hold meetings and demonstrations in various localities to jointly denounce the CPV’s selling of our country.
- Notify governments and international organizations of the potential calamity and request these entities, within their capacity and conditions, to apply strong pressure on the CPV to immediately cease the leasing of such Special Zones.
June 04, 2018
The Vietnamese American Community of USA
Michael Do Tramy Nguyen Tan Van Nguyen
Chairman of the Board of Directors Chairwoman of the Executive Board Chairman of the Advisory Board